Skip to main content

Minors Detainees at the Border

Minors Detainees at the Border

What if my minor son-daughter-relative have to go to immigration court?
How can you help the minors?

We represent many minors in immigration court. If a minor under 18 y.o. has no parents in the U.S. or its proven that one of the parents was abusive such minor can apply for Special Juvenile Visa case ( so called “CIGIS”). In order to file an immigration case based on special juvenile relief, its necessary to first obtain a children’s court order granting guardianship to a close relative or another adult in charge of the minor’s affairs. This can be done by an attorney specializing in such cases. After a childrens’ court part of the case is finished, its time to apply for a special juvenile visa.

Also if a minor is unaccompanied by adults, he/she qualifies for TVPRA , a special asylum designed for minors that is being processed in Anaheim Asylum office while immigration court proceedings are still pending. Once TVPRA (a special juvenile asylum) is granted, we close minor’s deportation case.

Legal Representation to Minors Detainees at the Border


Popular posts from this blog


Nuestro abogado de inmigración Dmitry Paniotto representa a inmigrantes en los tribunales de inmigración en Los Angeles California, así como también en centro de detención de inmigración en Mcallen Texas, Laredo, El Paso, Otay Mesa, San Diego, de igual manera ofrecemos nuestros servicios a Inmigrantes indocumentados sujetos a arrestos, detenciones, y deportación por el departamento de inmigración (ICE).

Abogados de Inmigración
3550 Wilshire Blvd Suite #1770 Piso #17 Los Angeles California 90010


ALTERNATIVES IF YOU LOSE YOUR TPS - TEMPORARY PROTECTED STATUSIf while on TPS status, you traveled outside of the U.S. with advance parole and obtained legal entry as a result of this trip and you are married to U.S. citizen or have adult (over 21 ) U.S. citizen children , its time to apply for adjustment of status to obtain your greencard. Do not delay until TPS is revoked in 2019 and you are placed in deportation proceedings with the immigration court – come to our office and apply for greencard!.If you don’t have a legal entry to the U.S. , but are married to U.S. citizen or have adult (over 21) U.s. citizen children , we can apply for advance parole for you to travel immediately to obtain legal entry so that you can travel before the expiration of TPS program and use option 1 above.If you have a prior deportation or do not wish to travel for any other reason , we can apply for a waiver (el perdon) for you based on extreme and unusual hardship to your spouse or parents upon approva…

Who can file for H1B Visa?

Who can file for H1B Visa?
To get H1B visa the combination of your education, skills and experience must meet the "specialty occupation" standard. H1B petitions filed by accountants, marketing managers, financial managers, lab technologists, computer analysts, programmers, database administrators, web designers, social workers, medical technologists, dietitians, economists, mechanical engineers, librarians, financial analysts, scientists, pharmacists , architects, lawyers, physicians, teachers in elementary or secondary schools, colleges or seminaries and other similarly situated H1B applicants usually get approved. The petitions are submitted by employers based on their need for the foreign employee. The H1-B applicant should possess a bachelor's degree in arts or sciences or requisite experience to make up for the lack of requisite education.

The H-1B visas must be filed by U.S. employers and not foreign companies. The employer must show that the position requires a pr…